Facials are often underestimated as powerful treatments for refreshed, healthy skin. The Hydojelly facial is an advanced option that can enhance the results of other cosmetic treatments or be used alone for noticeably hydrated and soothed skin. With the Hydrojelly facial, patients can improve the look and feel of their skin after a single application.
What Makes The Hydrojelly Facial Different?
The Hydrojelly facial begins as a powder and is activated with purified water before being applied. When the powder combines with the water, it gains a jelly-like texture that can be easily smoothed over the skin. Once the jelly has settled for approximately 15 to 20 minutes, it solidifies and forms a vacuum seal over the skin for maximum absorption of the facial ingredients. The vacuum created when the Hydrojelly facial solidifies is a unique feature and makes it one of the most potent facials available.
Electrolytes derived from algae are a key ingredient in the Hydrojelly facial and provide several benefits to the skin, including:
- Intense hydration
- Enhanced moisture retention
- Improved skin barrier function
- Protection against environmental stressors
Powerful Soothing Effects
In addition to algae, Hydrojelly facials contain organic white grain oat flour, organic white willow bark powder, and organic white rice flour. Combined, these ingredients cleanse and exfoliate the skin and provide powerful soothing effects.
- Organic white willow bark powder is astringent, which reduces inflammation and helps tone the skin.
- Organic white rice flour cleanses and exfoliates the skin to facilitate the absorption of electrolytes and nutrients.
- Organic white grain oat flour is highly soothing to the skin, providing relief from irritation and rashes. It also eases redness and swelling after other cosmetic procedures, such as microdermabrasion.
For more information about the Hydrojelly facial, contact Ultimate Image Cosmetic Medical Center today.